Fully Kiosk Browser is a highly configurable Android Kiosk Browser and App Launcher. Restrict and adjust the functionality of your websites and lockdown other apps in Kiosk mode. Fully Kiosk provides fullscreen mode, motion detection, remote admin and many other features for your digital signages, interactive kiosk systems, information panels and all kinds of unattended AndroidTM devices. From just a fullscreen browser to full mobile device management (MDM) solution, you decide what you get. No rooting required.
Fully Video Kiosk is our new app for playing videos and image slideshows on Android devices with full kiosk protection.
The most features of Fully Kiosk Browser are configurable according to your needs.
- Show websites
- Support HTTP, HTTPS or FILE protocols
- Load URLs on multiple tabs (ver. 1.25+)
- Fullscreen and autoplay for HTML5 videos
- Support basic HTTP authentication (username+password)
- Support WebRTC (Android 5+)
- Lockdown or configure numerous web content features
- Allow Third Party Cookies
- Form Autocomplete
- Scale page view or scale font size
- Autoplay HTML5 video/audio
- Clear Cache after each page loaded
- URL Whitelist and URL Blacklist
- Custom error URL (PLUS)
- Upload files (PLUS, Android 5+)
- Upload camera/video/audio capture (PLUS, Android 5+)
- Access webcam by HTML5 (PLUS, Android 5+)
- Access microphone by HTML5 (PLUS, Android 5+)
- Access geolocation by HTML5 (PLUS)
- Support popups and open links in new frame (PLUS)
- Disable keyboard or text selection
- Disable hardware acceleration (experimental)
- Ignore SSL errors (optional, of cause)
- Fake Browser User Agent String
- Handle PDF, Videos and other contents
- Show PDF files in Fully (PLUS)
- Play videos supported by Android incl. RTSP streams fullscreen in the built-in viewer (PLUS)
- Open links by other apps for other contents
- Handle URL scheme intent:
- Universal Launcher
- Seamlessly mix apps, web bookmarks and file shortcuts on Fully’s universal launcher
- Customize the launcher as simple and flexible as a web page
- Launch other apps with full kiosk protection
- Auto-start an app (single app kiosk mode)
- read more
- Customizable Toolbars and Appearance
- Show/hide status, navigation, action, progress and address bar
- Show/hide tabs (ver. 1.25+)
- Real fullscreen mode (immersive sticky with Android 4.4+)
- Custom colors for all bars and tabs
- Customize button set on action bar with home, back, forward, refresh and print buttons
- Custom Action Bar Icon and Background Image
- Configurable browsing controls
- Back button makes history back
- Pull to refresh the current page
- Play tap/click sound
- Add website links to the home screen
- Support zoom in the web pages
- Wait for Network connection (instead of loading error pages)
- Navigate back/forward by swiping over the screen (PLUS)
- Animated page transitions make a real app-feeling for your web-app (PLUS)
- Change tabs by swiping (PLUS)
- Tap home button for Start URL (PLUS, requires Kiosk Mode)
- Use Fully as standard web browser in Android
- Open URLs from NFC tags (PLUS)
- Auto reload website on different events
- Auto reload on idle, on page load errors (with optional delay)
- Auto reload when screen goes on, screensaver starts, network reconnects
- Auto reload when Internet becomes available
- Remove cookies, history, cache or webstorage on reload
- Configure your device for the best user experience
- Keep screen on
- Set screen brightness
- Fix screen orientation (landscape, portrait etc.)
- Autostart on boot
- Bypass the lockscreen
- Sleep on power disconnect
- Set wakelocks
- Show battery warning on low battery (PLUS)
- Schedule times to hibernate and wakeup the device on day of week base (PLUS)
- Switch screen off on idle (PLUS)
- Video Screensaver Support (PLUS)
- Dim screen or use Android daydream for Screensaver (PLUS)
- Pre-configure Wifi Access by SSID and Keyphrase (PLUS)
- Screensaver (PLUS)
- Configure Screensaver Playlist containing URLs, media files or whole folders and play it when device is idle
- Set custom Screensaver wallpaper and screen brightness
- Use Android Daydream/Screensaver instead Fully’s Screensaver
- Start Fully’s Screensaver as Android Daydream
- Kiosk Mode (PLUS)
- Lockdown device with selected exit gesture and defined PIN
- Disable access to other apps and Android settings for unattended tablets with Android Kiosk Mode
- Define a separate PIN only for Wifi settings access
- Lock Android system bars in Kiosk mode
- Lock Home Buttons (optionally)
- Restrict hardware buttons
- Disable camera
- Lock safe mode
- App whitelist: Allow selected apps to come to foreground
- Lockdown device to a single app (single app mode)
- read more
- Motion Detection using front cam or microphone (PLUS)
- Get more attention by switching screen on or stopping screensaver on motion
- Adjustable motion detection sensivity and sample rate
- Recognize darkness (ver. 1.24+)
- Acoustic motion detection works even in the dark
- read more
- Device Movement Detection (PLUS)
- Detect device movement by accelerometer, compass sensors or iBeacons
- Switch screen on or stop screensaver on movement
- Play anti-theft alarm sound
- Get device information and control device
- Manage Fully functionality and settings
- React on different events like Screen On/Off
- Detect iBeacons
- Get cam shot (requires Motion Detection)
- Get screenshot
- Play videos and show PDF
- Start other Apps
- Bring Fully in Foreground
- Print website
- Text to speech
- Exit or Restart App
- read more
- Remote admin the Fully app (PLUS)
- Access by any web browser in the local network or worldwide via VPN
- Remote Admin from everywhere using Fully Cloud
- View device and Fully Android Kiosk App info
- Upload files for local content
- View and manage Fully Kiosk settings
- Show screenshot and camshot
- Easy REST interface for automation
- read more
- Daily Usage Statistics (PLUS)
- Count pageview, touches, reloads, screenons, motion detections, device movements etc.
- View stats and download CSV in Remote Admin Interface
- Recover the app
- Auto restart Fully after crash (PLUS)
- Auto restart Fully after app or Android Webview update (PLUS)
- Easy installation, licensing, volume licensing and deployment
- Install from Google Play or from APK file
- Export/import settings
- Device provisioning (by NFC, ver. 1.24+)
- Easy deployment by settings auto-import, read more
- Supports deployment by Knox Configure
- All PLUS features are unlimited FREE to try
- Purchase an instant license for the PLUS features (even without Google account), read more
- Easy volume licensing with one key for 10+ devices
- Offline licensing if your device may not connect to Internet
- Customized and white label solutions available, read more
- Lightweight app, no ads, no tracking
- Move Fully to SD card (if supported by your Android system)
- Supports Android 4.4 to 8.1 (Google Play or APK)
If you need any other feature for your use case please don’t hesitate to ask me.
Please do not expect miracles in the quality of web presentation, the browser performance, or battery usage. Fully uses the Chromium web engine, and can only show the web pages as well as Chromium can. For the best results on Android 5 and 6 please install Android System Webview from Google Play. On Android 7+ please install the latest Google Chrome app The Chromium engine is then up to date and the website presentation in Fully Kiosk should be the same as in Chrome on Android.
Android 4.4 contains an outdated and buggy Chromium web engine. There are some display problems known, eg with SVG fonts. Unfortunately it’s not fixable because the Android Webview can’t be updated without Android update in Android 4.4.
APK files are available in the download box.
With Android 4.4+ you can simply install from Google Play. Then the app will also be auto-updated unless you disable auto-updates for it. Alternatively, just download the APK file and start it on the Android device. Installing apps from unknown sources must be enabled in the Android security settings. When updating from APK installation to Google Play (or the other way) the old app needs to be uninstalled. The configuration must therefore be re-done (or use export/import settings).
When installing Fully the following permissions are requested:
- INTERNET – Internet connection
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED – start at boot
- DISABLE_KEYGUARD – unlock screen
- INSTALL_SHORTCUT – add links to the home screen
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW – required for kiosk mode
- REORDER_TASKS – required for kiosk mode
- WAKE_LOCK – required for kiosk mode
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – show local files with file: // and import settings
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – export settings to file
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – check network state
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE – check WiFi connection
- CAMERA – required for motion detection
- SET_ALARM – required for scheduled sleep and wakeup
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION – required for HTML geolocation access
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION – required for HTML geolocation access
- RECORD_AUDIO – required for HTML microphone access and acoustic motion detection
- MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS – required for HTML microphone access
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE – required for Wifi pre-config
- GET_TASKS and PACKAGE_USAGE_STATS – required for app management in Kiosk mode
- WRITE_SETTINGS – required for setting screen brightness
- NFC – read URLs from NFC tags
- READ_PHONE_STATE – access IMEI and SIM Serial
- VIBRATE – make vibration from Webview
- GET_PACKAGE_SIZE – get app storage stats
- BLUETOOTH and BLUETOOTH_ADMIN – detect iBeacons
- EXPAND_STATUS_BAR – collapse status bar in Kiosk Mode (ver. 1.22+)
In Android 5+ following runtime permissions are requested when the appropriate settings are activated:
- Access to Usage Stats – for Kiosk mode app management
In Android 6+ following runtime permissions are requested when the appropriate settings are activated or on demand:
- Read/write USB media – on access to a file-URL, on export/import settings, on activating Remote Admin
- Draw over other apps – on the first start in Kiosk mode and with activated Motion detection
- Access to Geolocation – on HTML geolocation access, iBeacon detection or Remote Admin activation
- Record Audio – on HTML microphone access activation or acoustic motion detection
- Write Settings – when using screen brightness or screensaver brightness settings
In Android 7+ following runtime pemissions are requested when the appropriate settings are activated:
- Change Do Not Disturb Settings – for Playing Alarm Sounds.
Menu and settings can be reached by swiping from the left edge to the right.
The credentials (basic HTTP authentication) can be included in the start URL (eg http://user:pass@server:8084/fhem/ftui/ ) or entered in the Web Content Settings Username and Password.
Local files can be used for all URLs like this: file: ///sdcard/test.html (note triple slash!) For Android 6+ permission for access to local files is requested and must be granted.
When updating APK to Google Play or the other way the old app needs to be un-installed first. Please use export/import settings in order to save them.
This menu feature creates a link to the currently open web page on the Android Home screen. So you can set a favorite/bookmark to any web page including the universal launcher. The title of web page is taken as link title. Fully Kiosk tries to find the best available favicon to use as link icon for the current URL. You can put several links to various websites on the Home screen. Clicking such link opens Fully with the web URL stored in the link.
In the Kiosk Mode the Fully App sets up an Android Kiosk Mode with kiosk gesture and PIN protection. Usually you also want to disable the home button and other apps access. For this purpose Fully Kiosk will ask you to set it as the default Home App. Then by clicking on the Home button the user remains locked in Fully and won’t get to the default Android launcher.
The Kiosk Mode can be easily turned on or off in the Settings. Leave the settings and follow instructions in order to activate or deactivate the Kiosk Mode. With Android 6+ on the first start in Kiosk Mode an additional permission (“Draw over other apps”) is requested and should be granted.
The access to other apps, to Android settings via status bar, the camera, the power button and the volume buttons can also be restricted in Kiosk Mode. A very long press on power button usually will still cause the device to switch off.
In Android 8 the status bar pull-down can’t be locked but Fully Kiosk tries to close the status bar immediately and it shouldn’t be usable (ver. 1.22+).
Some moderate hacks were necessary for Kiosk mode in Android. Therefore, some devices or Android versions may fail with it. We recommend all users who need to use the Android Kiosk Mode to test it thoroughly including rebooting device in Kiosk mode, entering PIN and switching Kiosk mode completely off before deploying to production. If something goes completely wrong you can factory reset your device in order to exit the kiosk mode.
If you define the Wifi Only PIN you will get to Wifi settings when you enter this PIN. The restrictions for other apps apply while the Wifi settings are in foreground.
Fully Kiosk can also lockdown other apps in Kiosk Mode. Read this FAQs for details and restrictions. You can even lockdown the device to a single app using the Single App Mode. Note the procedure for exiting from that mode.
The visual motion detection uses the front camera of the device. This feature is experimental. Some devices are known for their cameras do not start or stop after some time. Motion detection is high battery consuming as the cam must be running permanently.
The detection works pretty good with the Detector Sensitivity setting at 90-95 if there is enough light. With the Show Preview Cam option you will get a small cam preview in the lower right corner, so you can see cam coverage.
When switching the visual motion detection for the first time three different permission requests will appear in succession in Android 6+: Administration rights, Draw over other apps and Access to Cam. Keep calm and enable everything.
The acoustic motion detection uses the microphone of the device and can work even in complete darkness very efficiently. Try around and set the appropriate sensitivity.
When motion is detected the screen is switched on. You can specify on Device Management section with Screen Off Timer setting in seconds how fast the screen has to be off again. Device Admin permission must be enabled for Fully in order to turn screen off. (This has nothing to do with Android root privileges. Root privileges are still not required for Fully.) Before the Fully app can be uninstalled, device admin permission must be disabled.
You can remotely administrate your Fully app on devices in your local network or worldwide via VPN. Enable Remote Admin and specify a password in the Fully Settings and connect in any web browser to http://ip-address-of-device:2323 If you have a PLUS license for your device this service is FREE of any charges.
These features are available on the Remote Admin website:
- Show current device and Fully Kiosk state information
- View/edit all Fully settings
- List, upload, download, delete available settings files
- Export/import settings to/from a settings file – Enable Kiosk Mode, Enable Remote Admin and Remote Admin Password will not be changed when importing
- Export/import settings in JSON file – editable text format
- Load Start URL
- Load arbitrary URL
- Show screenshot from device
- Show camshot from device (requires Motion Detection)
- Detect current app in foreground, bring Fully to Foreground
- Close Settings, Screensaver and other Fragmens
- Turn screen on/off
- Show device geolocation
- Show and CSV download of usage stats
- Lock device to maintenace mode
- Load and uncompress contents from ZIP file to /sdcard – Can be used for the local content management. Be careful, existing files will be overwritten when extracting from ZIP file.
You can enable Remote Admin from Fully Cloud option and manage/organize your devices using Fully Cloud at www.fully-kiosk.com/cloud from everywhere even if your devices are in a local network behind NAT or router (without any VPN). Fully Kiosk does not change anything in your NAT, no port fordwarding is needed.
These features are available on Fully Cloud (check the HowTos for details):
- Add devices to your account by Device ID or License Volume Key
- Save/change Remote Admin password of each device
- View short device info on the list
- View device locations on Google Map
- Arrange devices in groups
- Rename devices
- Fast admin: Perform selected device actions (including pushing settings to device) directly on the device list.
- Mass device admin: Make actions on all selected devices at once
- Get an eMail or Pushbullet Alert when the device gets disconnected from power supply or from the Internet, or if your device’ battery is low, or device is moving (anti-theft alert, requires Fully App 1.18+ and Movement Detection enabled)
- And finally: Connect to each device and enjoy the whole functionality of it’s Remote Admin (see above) from everywhere on the Internet
The first month after adding a device to the Fully Cloud is a free trial. After the trial period a Fully Cloud Subscription is required (max. 1.20 €/month per device, annual payment 15% discount, more discount for each additional device on the same subscription). Use the fee calculator in the Fully Cloud on the Subscriptions Menu. This fee is usually paid by PayPal subscription with 3 or 12 months period. You can cancel your PayPal subscription anytime in your PayPal account. The subscription will remain active all the time paid and no fees will be refunded. The number of the devices on the subscription and the amount can’t be changed once the subscription has started. Consider adding some spare devices as every additional device on the subscription makes the price per device cheaper. There is however no refund for unused spare devices or unused trial time. Please test everything with your devices prior to starting a subscription.
Fully Cloud REST API is available, ask us for details.
If you have Remote Admin enabled, you can use it’s features as a simple REST API interface in order to control the device from your local network. The base URL address is always http://ip-address:2323. You have to specify the Remote Admin Password on the URL. Don’t forget to URLencode all query string parameters.
Starting with Fully 1.15 you can add type=json to the query string in order to get a short JSON response. Device Info in json format is working starting ver. 1.21+.
// Basic features /?cmd=deviceInfo&password=[pass] /?cmd=loadStartURL&password=[pass] /?cmd=loadURL&url=[url]&password=[pass] /?cmd=clearCache&password=[pass] /?cmd=restartApp&password=[pass] /?cmd=exitApp&password=[pass] /?cmd=screenOn&password=[pass] /?cmd=screenOff&password=[pass] /?cmd=forceSleep&password=[pass] // Screensaver and daydream /?cmd=startScreensaver&password=[pass] (ver. 1.21+) /?cmd=stopScreensaver&password=[pass] (ver. 1.21+) /?cmd=startDaydream&password=[pass] (ver. 1.24.1+) /?cmd=stopDaydream&password=[pass] (ver. 1.24.1+) // Lock/unlock device for maintenance /?cmd=enableMaintenanceMode&password=[pass] /?cmd=disableMaintenanceMode&password=[pass] // Other apps and bring Fully app to foreground /?cmd=startApplication&package=[pkg]&password=[pass] (ver. 1.21+) /?cmd=toForeground&password=[pass] // Return to webview if any other view (PDF, Video, Settings) is open /?cmd=popFragment&password=[pass] // Load full usage stats CSV file /?cmd=loadStatsCSV&password=[pass] // Get screenshot image (PNG) /?cmd=getScreenshot&password=[pass] // Get camshot image (requires Motion Detection) /?cmd=getCamshot&password=[pass] // Simulate motion /?cmd=triggerMotion&password=[pass] // Text to speech /?cmd=textToSpeech&text=[text]&password=[pass] /?cmd=textToSpeech&text=[text]&locale=[locale]&password=[pass] // Change any of 120+ Fully settings, look in Remote Admin for keys /?cmd=setBooleanSetting&key=[key]&value=[true|false]&password=[pass] /?cmd=setStringSetting&key=[key]&value=[value]&password=[pass] // Import settings file (dat/json) from /sdcard /?cmd=importSettingsFile&filename=[filename]&password=[pass] // Download and upzip file to /sdcard /?cmd=loadZipFile&url=[url]&password=[pass] // Download and launche APK file, user input is required, ver. 1.20+ /?cmd=loadApkFile&url=[url]&password=[pass]
Fully Video Kiosk is our separate app for playing videos and image slideshows on Android devices with full kiosk mode protection. With Fully Video Kiosk you can manage a playlist containing URLs to media files or websites as well as files and folders from the local internal/external storage.
APK file is available for download in the download box.
Fully Video Kiosk can play:
- All video streams/codecs supported by Android
(these can slightly vary on different Android versions)
- JPG/PNG/GIF images
- Other Websites
Fully Video Kiosk contains all features included in Fully Kiosk Browser except NFC Tag reading, Single App Kiosk Mode and Universal Launcher.
Additional configuration settings in Fully Video Kiosk:
fully.playerStart(), fully.playerStop(), fully.playerPause(), fully.playerResume(), playerNext()
There are also corresponding REST interface features cmd=playerStart, cmd=playerStop, cmd=playerPause, cmd=playerResume and cmd=playerNext included.
A Fully PLUS License is also valid for Fully Video Kiosk. You can obtain a Fully PLUS license for the device and use it with Fully Kiosk Browser or Fully Video Kiosk at your choice.
The default settings file is called fully-video-settings.dat. You can use fully-video-auto-settings.json or fully-video-once-settings.json for auto import when deploying.
You can add the Fully Video Kiosk device to Fully Cloud, organize and control it there too. Add :23 to the Device ID when adding such device to the Fully Cloud.
- In Kiosk Mode the home button and the recent app button shortly pauses the playback.
- Remote Admin screenshot does not show video content.
All PLUS features are FREE to try. Please test all needed Fully features with your website and your device before ordering a license. If something isn’t working please contact us before ordering a license. Ordering a license won’t fix any bug.
If you like the PLUS features you can remove the “PLUS Features Activated” watermark by purchasing the PLUS license. The license can be comfy obtained directly in the Fully app. You can use the following button for the case if you prefer using another device/browser:
A Fully PLUS single license is only 4.90 EUR per device (one-time payment payable via PayPal for a lifetime license). There are no other fees/taxes on our invoice and you’ll get all future updates for the Fully app including all future PLUS features. The license is activated immediately after the payment is completed. Internet connection is required on your Android device. You can even move your licence to another device later if you need. Just use this form in that case:
If you order a license for more than 10 devices you can use Fully PLUS Volume Licensing with special conditions. You will get one Volume License Key (like ABCDEF0815) which can be used for activating the license on all your devices. You can enter this key in Fully’s Other Settings and the license will be activated for this device automatically (Internet connection required). Check our manual for fast deployment process. Please use this calculator for the volume pricing and orders:
You can check your Fully PLUS Volume License status and list registered devices here.
If you’ve got a Volume License but your device may not connect to Internet for some reasons you can use Offline Licensing. However it’s some more work. Go on each device to Fully’s Other Settings and tap on Device ID. Device ID will be written to the file fully-deviceID*.txt. Then collect the Device IDs from all your devices and use this form. You will get a license file fully-license-bunch.txt which you will have to put back on each device.
Device provisioning is the fastest way to setup factory new devices. Once configured all these steps will be done automatically:
- Establish the Wifi connection
- Set the device language and timezone
- Download, install and run Fully Kiosk (as Device Policy Controller, DPC)
- Import the Fully Kiosk settings file
- Download and install other apps (silently with Android 6+)
Fully Kiosk Browser (ver. 1.24+) supports NFC provisioning. For that:
- Your target device must be Android 5.0 or later
- Your target device must support NFC and Android Beam
- Your target device must be factory new or factory resetted
- No Google, cloud or even Internet required
- No rooting required
- You can uninstall Fully Kiosk only by factory resetting your device
- Fully PLUS License required, but no extra cost
If you can’t make device provisioning you can deploy Fully app as described here.
The provisioned device has a number of additional device policy options available:
- Enable/disable screen capture
- Set password policy
- Mute the master volume
- Enable/disable ADB, Data Roaming, USB Storage etc.
- Disallow user to use Bluetooth, to config system features, adjust master volume etc.
- Better disable status bar
- Install other apps (silently with Android 6+)
- Enable/disable system apps
- Reboot device
How the device provisioning is prepared:
- Download our Fully Kiosk Provisioner app from the download box
- Install that APK on some provisioner device (not the target device!), it must be NFC capable and enabled
- Put the Fully APK File Deployment Edition (ver. 1.24+), the settings JSON file and other APK files to install to some web server available for the Android devices via http/https
- Start and configure the provisioner app manually or put the config file fully-provisioner.conf like this in /sdcard to be loaded
- APK Download URL – http/https URL to download the Fully Kiosk APK file
- Settings File URL – http/https URL to download the JSON settings file
- Locale – device locale like en_US or de_DE (list)
- Timezone – device timezone (list)
- WiFi SSID – name of your Wifi network to connect
- WiFi Password – your Wifi network password
- Press Check button in the Provisioner App to check the URL and calculate the checksum
- Press Start button in the Provisioner App on the provisioner device
- Now make the provisioning with one device, test everything, enter your Volume License Key, adjust settings and export a clean JSON settings file to use
How the device provisioning is done for each target device:
- Start your factory new target device (or factory reset your target device if it was already in use) until the target device is showing the very first setup dialog (usually language selection)
- Bring the provisioner device and the target device close together back to back (bump!)
- Tap on the provisioner device screen when asked to complete the beam
- The target device will now connect to Wifi, download/install Fully Kiosk etc.
- You will be only asked for some runtime permissions which can’t be granted automatically (depends on the target Android Version)
- If your JSON settings file contains the Volume License Key the PLUS license will be registered automatically
- If your JSON settings file contains the appropriate entries, the listed APK files (for other apps) will be downloaded and installed (require confirmations with Android 5, silently with Android 6+)
Ask us if you need any support with device provisioning for Fully Kiosk.
If you can’t use the device provisioning you can easily deploy Fully to many devices as follows:
- Install Fully App on one device (from Google Play or APK file, installations from Google Play will be autoupdated unless you disable it)
- Configure and test the Fully App (if you have different devices or different Android versions please test it on each device type/version)
- If you have a Fully PLUS Volume License Key enter it in Other Settings
- Export settings to fully-settings.json (also look in Other Settings)
- Take the fully-settings.json file, rename it and place to fully-once-settings.json (in the same folder) on all other devices you want to install
- Now install Fully on each other device (from Google Play or APK file). The fastest way is connecting the device via USB, copy APK and settings JSON file to device and install from APK file.
- Start Fully app once on each device
- Fully will automatically import settings from fully-once-settings.json, remove this file and ask you for needed runtime permissions
- If you had a Volume License Key included in the settings file Fully will take the key and register a license for each device automatically (Internet connection is required)
If you use Android 6+ please take the special APK file Deployment edition. This edition brings a Storage Reading Permission dialog on the first app start which is needed to auto-import the settings.
Please keep at least one device of each type as reference and for testings and attend to this FAQ about settings for making your kiosk mode secure.
We would be glad to offer you customized or white label version of Fully Kiosk Browser for your individual or business needs. You will get a custom app as APK file for your installation.
- Custom App Base Package incl. custom app name, icon, package name, graphics, colors, default Start URL – 249 €
- Set custom defaults or remove settings for the custom app – 99 €
- Custom Fully Cloud incl. custom name, URL, SSL certificate – starting by 299 €
- Integration with Other Apps or devices
- iBeacon and Eddystone integration
- Custom Kiosk Exit Gesture
- Custom NFC Tag Actions
- Custom Licensing Models
- Localized Custom App
- Use root access features like scheduled reboot or remote APK update (for rooted devices only)
- Add any other features or customizations to your Custom App or Cloud
Please contact us for details and prices.
Fully Kiosk Browser App and Fully Video Kiosk App do not track users. No information about Fully App usage including its local Remote Admin interface is transmitted to or stored on our servers.
If you are using the PLUS features the app checks periodically the PLUS license validity if the Internet connection is available. The anonymous device ID will be sent via HTTPS to our servers for this purpose.
If you order a PLUS license the device ID, Paypal transaction details, your name and email will be stored in order to enable authentication in case of license relocation.
If you are using Fully Cloud service with Remote Admin from Fully Cloud option, your device will frequently send all information available on Fully Remote Admin interface to Fully Cloud server via HTTPS. The latest state will be saved for the quick view in the Fully Cloud Account. No history data will be saved. Fully Cloud is hosted in Germany by 1&1 Internet SE.
In case of application crash or ANR the anonymous information about your device type, Android version, Fully version, its major settings, logcat and exception stack will be sent to our servers via HTTPS in order to support investigation and fix that bug.
UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR AGREED TO IN WRITING THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
German substantive law shall apply to the agreement. Consumer protection law of the consumer’s residence country shall be excluded.
Using Fully App PLUS features requires a Fully PLUS License. Look at PLUS Licensing for conditions. Using Fully Cloud requires a Fully Cloud Subscription after trial period. Look in Fully Cloud for conditions.
Please ask us if you can’t use PayPal. For orders with 10+ devices we can offer a bank transfer payment. However we require all international bank transfers to us to be made with the OUR instruction (all fees are paid by you). The only exception is EU-payments in EUR which can be made with SHA instruction.
OPEN SOURCE CODES USED.
Fully uses code of nanohttpd. Copyright (c) 2012-2013 by Paul S. Hawke, 2001,2005-2013 by Jarno Elonen, 2010 by Konstantinos Togias All rights reserved.
Fully uses code of Jsoup published under MIT License.
There are some Android related issues where is still no workaround available:
- Fully Kiosk is using the web engine of Android System Webview or Google Chrome. Compability issues may occure as with any other web browser. Read this FAQ.
- The Web Speech API is not supported by the Android Webview, use Fully’s JS interface instead for TTS.
- Download of blob: URLs created by URL.createObjectURL() isn’t supported by the Android Webview
- Black screen may be flashing in Android 5.x if your device is locked and you are pulling the system bars. You can set Screen Lock to None in Android settings in order to avoid flashes, but use Fully’s Kiosk Mode to keep the device secure
- Scheduled Wakup may be inaccurate (up to some minutes later) or even fail at all on some devices
- Double launch on boot in Kiosk Mode (this doesn’t cause any problems however)
- Toast messages are not visible when device is locked in Android 6+
- Saved auth credentials can’t be cleared (seems to be an Android Webview bug)
- Fully app is terminated when Android System Webview is updated (disable the Webview updates or use Restart Fully After Update option)
- Some videos play fullscreen with broken aspect ratio (Android media player bug?)
- Looping the videos in Fully video player sometimes doesn’t work in Android 5 (Android media player bug?)
- On Amazon Kindle/Fire devices some Features are out of order. Please check this FAQ for details.
- Android Webview doesn’t allow links to local files (file://) from HTTP documents
- Volume Buttons can’t be locked in Kiosk mode on some devices
- Text-to-speech interface is broken with some Android 5.x devices
- In Android 8 (Oreo) the status bar can be pulled down in Kiosk Mode
- Kiosk mode and all features requiring the device admin permission don’t work with Chromebooks
- Different restrictions apply for Android TV devices
Fully Factory UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
VAT ID: DE314274882
Phone: +49 21ЗЗ 27ЗЗЗЗ
eMail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Your feedback is welcome! Enjoy Fully!